Embodied Relational Mindfulness in psychotherapy: Implicit Process
This 27-minute video is an introduction to "Sunflower Mind" is about. For ease of use, the video is divided into several short clips. A list of all the clips, with links, is below the video screen.
The following video clip is the first one ("Introduction").
This video clip lasts 2 minutes.
The above clip is part of a video made up of the following clips:
- Introduction (2 min)
- 2. Bottom up vs top down (3 min)
- 3. The situation a s a whole (2 min)
- 4. Orienting (4 min)
- 5. Noticing the inner experience (5 min)
- 6. The implicit movement (4 min)
- 7. Understanding the movement (2 min)
- 8. Another Sun (3 min)
- 9. Summary (2 min)
Return to: Implicit Process in Psychotherapy.
From Mindless To Mindful: Active Pause
|Demystifying Mindfulness||Active Pause Newsletter|